These Terms are online game platforms Playmining (include related media channels, mobile web services or mobile applications, hereinafter referred to as "this service"). The provisions of the online game "BouncyBunny" (hereinafter referred to as "this game"), and the provisions of all services, functions, access to content, and use that can be used in connection with this service.
1. Agree to these Terms When you use this service, you must comply with these Terms. Individual customers are considered to have agreed to all of these Terms by using this service.
2. Customer (1) In these Terms, "customers" refers to individual customers who want to use this service after agreeing to all of these Terms. (2) This service can be used only by the customer approved by the Company, and the use, transfer, lending, disclosure, etc. by third parties are strictly prohibited.
3. Definition (1) PlayMining NFT is an online auction service operated by Digital Entertainment Asset Pte.ltd. (2) DeaPcoin refers to cryptographic assets that can be used for purchasing specific products in this service and buying and selling NFT in PlayMining NFT. (3) Wallet is an encryption asset wallet that can carry out DEAPcoin deposits between encrypted asset exchanges described in PlayMining NFT and other cipher asset wallets. (4) The account is a PlayMining ID account that you open to use for the use of this service.
4. Usage environment Customers shall comply with the operation conditions of the usage environment of this service. We are not responsible for any damages caused by the customer who did not comply with the usage conditions.
5. Customer information Please comply with the following items for customer information. (1) Damages caused by insufficient management of customer information, misuse, use by third parties, etc. are the customer's responsibility, and we do not take any responsibility. (2) The Company is not liable for any damages caused by the customer due to loss of customer information or forgotten, and will not respond to resuming the use of this service at all. The same shall apply if the information of the customer is lost due to the unauthorized use, loss, theft, failure, or other reasons for the customer's terminal used for this service.
6. Use of services To save game data using this game, and continue to use this game, you need to register the PlayMining ID and purchase a predetermined PlayMining NFT. To get a PlayMining ID, you need to register the registered items specified by DEA in a way specified by DEA.
7. Use DeaPcoin You can use DeaPcoin to purchase items that can be used in the game according to the balance and the method specified by the Company. When purchasing, the DeaPcoin required for transactions is deducted from the wallet balance. DeaPcoin balance is stored on the server with your customer account. As long as you keep using the same account, you can use DeaPcoin in the wallet associated with the account. DeaPcoin management is your own responsibility. The Company does not stop or delete the use of DeaPcoin for any reason, or exchanged DeaPcoin with cash or other cryptographic assets. In games or PlayMining NFT, customers cannot lend, sell, transfer, or transfer DeaPcoin to third parties. If we have special restrictions on the use of DeaPcoin, we shall follow the restrictions.
9. Scholarship The Scholarship is a customer who owns the NFT (hereinafter referred to as the "owner") that proves the right to use the game (hereinafter referred to as "Scholar") to play the game. It is a function to do. In -game items that the scalar won while borrowing NFT from the owner will be automatically sent to the owner. When using a Scholarship, the Company and DEA shall not be involved in any communication between the owner and the Scholar, do not give any rewards, and have no obligation.
11. Rights belonging to intellectual property rights All rights, including copyright and other intellectual property rights for this service, are owned by a third party with the Company or the Company's license. The logo, mark, personal name, company name, product name, service name and other names displayed on the official website (hereinafter collectively referred to as "trademarks") It contains the name that the person has acquired the trademark right. The parties have trademark rights or other rights. We may display trademarks, etc. on this service or on the official website. Is a registered trademark of the Company or a third party. However, the Company or a third party may have the right to use trademarks not described above.
12. Prohibited matters Customers prohibit the following actions when using this service. The Company shall be able to take the following measures for customers who violate or prohibit these Terms. <Prohibited act> (1) Acts to make customer information false (2) Acts to illegally use customer data (3) Acts to write personal information or information that can identify individuals (4) Acts to promote illegal games of multiple accounts by one player (5) Acts to share a single account with multiple people (6) We will clarify how to use external tools, etc. for the purpose of obtaining other benefits such as items in this service, acts that cause game dysfunction, or how to use it. action (7) Acts that give discomfort to other customers, such as intimidating words and words related to illegal activities (8) Acts to post obscene words, use games for real encounters, etc. (9) Posting information that has nothing to do with this service, and posting messages indefinitely (10) Activating and soliciting games other than games in this service (11) Acts that fake or spoof as an employee or an employee of an affiliated company (12) Acts to become a third party and register or use it in this service (13) Acts that infringe the rights and rights of the Company or third parties, and acts related to privacy, including copyright infringement (14) The honor of the copyright holder and the other right holder, the act of damaging the personality or trust, the act of giving other disadvantages, or the infringement. (15) Act, acts that violate public order and morals (16) Acts to falsify data in this servic (17) Unauthorized access to the equipment necessary for the operation and provision of this service, or a trial (18) Data mining, scraping, robot, or the use of collecting or extracting these equivalent data (19) Reverse amble, reverse engineering of the source code of the game to compile, other analysis acts (20) Modification of games, duplicate and other adaptations (21) Act intentionally abusing the game defects (22) Acts that interfere with the operation of this service (23) Acts that defamate the Company or the Service (24) Acts to damage our Company or third parties, or to determine that there is a fear (25) Acts that minors use this service (26) Other expressions or acts that we judge that we are unacceptable
<Correspondence to customers> (1) Warning (2) Stop account (3) Permanent suspension of account (4) Delete in -game currency acquired illegally (5) Permanent use of the customer information (6) Legal measures due to copyright infringement, negligence, etc.
13. Renewal of warranty The Company shall provide this service as it is, and the customer shall use this service at his own risk. The Company will provide any guarantees regarding the following items and other information, data, software, etc. that customers can obtain through this service, regardless of whether or not they are specified. Not a thing. (1) Data and information provided through this service and this service (2) The software, etc. complies with your request (3) There are no errors in the data software provided through this service and this service (4) The results and information provided through this service are accurate and reliable
14. Change, limit, stop and end the service 1. If you fall under any of the following items, we may change, restrict, stop, or stop all or part of this service without notifying the customer. (1) When performing daily repair or emergency repair of equipment necessary for the function and provision of this service. (2) When the service cannot be provided due to systems and communication lines, fires, power outages, unexpected accidents, and force majeure. (3) Emergency events include natural disasters (earthquakes, eruptions, floods, tsunamis), wars, riots, civil wars, and labor disputes. (4) Operation, technical reasons, and other unavoidable reasons 2. The Company shall be able to suspend all or part of this service by notifying the customer in the game or on the official website in the game or on the official website of this service. 3. The Company shall not be responsible for any change, restriction, stop, or termination of this service.
15. Disclaimer (1) We are not responsible for any damages caused by the use of this service. (2) The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused to customers or third parties in connection with this service. In addition, we will not be able to return or refund the money used by the customer. (3) The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by the failure of this service due to defects, errors, errors, disabilities, etc. (4) The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by the customer due to the loss of registration information and forgetting (including the case of deleting the game), and taking measures such as resuming use. Shall not. (5) The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by the norms of this service due to remodeling, adjustment, and technical characteristics of the terminal hardware or software. We will not do such an act. (6) The Company is not obliged to correct or improve this game or to improve or improve this game. However, we may provide customers with information on the latest version and version upgrade of this game. In this case, the update version or version upgrade information is also regarded as a game, and these Terms shall be applied in the same way.
16. Effective and additional service terms Even if any of the terms of these Terms is invalidated or canceled for one customer, all other customers shall continue to apply to these Terms.
17. Compatibility law and jurisdiction jurisdiction The interpretation and application of these Terms and the use of this service shall be based on the Japanese Law unless otherwise specified. Regarding any issue of this service, the Tokyo District Court will be the exclusive jurisdiction of the first instance unless otherwise specified.
Supplementary Provisions Established October 27, 2023
This Agreement is made in Japanese and translated into English. The Japanese text is the original and the English text is for reference purposes. If there is any conflict or inconsistency between these two texts, the Japanese text shall prevail.